The UK Deed Poll Office

Changing a Child's Name Without Consent?

If both parents have Parental Responsibility for a child, but only one of them consents to the name change, then there are two options available:

  1. Is to obtain a court order for leave (permission) for the name change to proceed.
  2. Enrol the child's Deed in the Royal Courts of Justice.

You can undertake both of these processes yourself, but we can also act on your behalf.

This page is currently being updated, so please call us to discuss your circumstances on 0203 318 0245.

Share |

Related Pages:

Quick Select


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245