The UK Deed Poll Office

How do I change the name on my National Insurance records?

In order to change the name on your National Insurance (NI) records you must inform the National Insurance Contributions Office in writing that you have changed your name by Deed Poll. You can do this by sending your Deed and a covering letter (stating your NI number) to the address below:

HM Revenue & Customs
National Insurance Contributions Office
Benton Park View
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ

Please note: although you can change your name on your NI records, your actual NI number will not change.

You can contact the National Insurance enquiries line on:

0845 302 1479
(Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm)

Share |

Related Pages:

Quick Select


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245