The UK Deed Poll Office

How do I change the name on my NS&I details?

If you have savings and or investments with National Savings and Investments (NS&I) then this short guide explains how to update your name on their records.

You will need to make the request in writing and send your original Deed (or a photocopy) with a covering letter plus a list of your investments and holder's/account numbers, this list must be signed in both your current and previous signatures.

The above documents should be sent to:

G58 1SB

Please note that it is not possible to do this online because they require your list of investments to be signed in both your previous and current signatures.

You can contact NS&I on:

0500 007007
(Mon - Fri, 8am-6pm)

Website Address:

Share |

Related Pages:

Quick Select


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245