The UK Deed Poll Office

Name Change upon being Widowed

In the case of a woman becoming widowed she may revert to the use of her maiden name by sending her husband's death certificate along with her marriage certificate as documentary evidence.

However, in some cases you may still require a Change of Name Deed Poll – if this is the case then the company/organisation concerned will advise you of this

Share |

Related Pages:

Quick Select


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245