The UK Deed Poll Office

Who should I inform of my name change?

When you change your name you must contact all those who hold personal records about you. This may include for example; Government departments such as the Passport Office or financial institutions such as banks.

You will need to send your Deed Poll to all concerned (photocopies are not acceptable to Government departments) so we recommend that you order extra original copies of your Deed when completing the application form on our website.

Please see below for a list of common places you may need to contact depending on your circumstances:

Share |

Related Pages:

Quick Select


Live Chat

Need Help? Chat Online with The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd.

Click here to start talking

Contact Us

Tel: 0203 318 0245