020 3318 0245 (Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm)

Apply Online Today

Officially change your name or your child's name by Deed Poll for just £15 including VAT and First Class Postage. We provide a nationwide, efficient and guaranteed service.

about us

Who we are, Where we’re based and What we do:

We're the name change specialists, providing a nationwide service since 2009, we are trusted by tens of thousands of clients per year. Our company's registered office is in Old Park Lane, London, and we operate from our principal trading office which can be found in Longbrook Street, Exeter

Learn more

Apply online today for only £15 inc VAT, price includes VAT and postage.

How it works

Please see below for details of the three stages you need to follow:

How to change your name


Complete the application form and make a secure payment.


You will receive your Deed Poll documentation by post, which you will need to sign in the presence of a witness i.e. a friend.


Use your signed Deed Poll to change your name on your passport, driving licence, bank account, HMRC records, utility bills etc.

Our Services

Our Deed Poll documentation is accepted by all UK companies, organisations and government
departments, including HM Passport Office, DVLA and banks.


Passport office


utility companies


hmrc (tax)

mortgage companies



© The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd 2017. Reg #: 7502559. VAT #: 142 9027 26