Name Change upon being Widowed

A widowed woman may revert to the use of her maiden name by sending her husband’s death certificate, along with her marriage certificate, to relevant record holders (bank, DVLA etc).

However, in some cases, you may still need to change your name by Deed Poll – if this is the case then the company/organisation concerned will advise you of this.

Related Pages

Follow us on social Media

About Us

We're one of the two main Deed Poll providers. Our efficient, guaranteed service is available throughout the UK and tens of thousands of people change their names with us each year.

Contact Us

Phone :


Opening Hours :

Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm