The UK Deed Poll Office is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The UK Deed Poll Office may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th November 2010 (last updated 28th October 2019).
The UK Deed Poll Office (London) Ltd is registered in England & Wales (7502559), registered office: 4 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QW
You can contact the Data Controller via email@example.com
What we collect
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- information and or details required to provide the services offered
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to process your application and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Process applications and provide service
- We may contact you via email, telephone and or post to confirm details about your application
- We may send you an email to request that you leave a review of our service
- The operation of the website and communication systems
- The provision of trust based information and metrics
Lawful bases for processing
The bases for processing your data are:
- Legitimate interests
- Legal obligation
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
In order to operate our website and provide our service, we partner with a number of GDPR compliant technology providers that may process or store data on our behalf. All personal details are encrypted and applications are only accessible by authorised colleagues of The UK Deed Poll Office (London) Ltd:
- PayPal – for the provision of payment processing services
- Formstack – for website operations/form processing
- ProveSource – for social proof verification
- Zapier – for website automation
- Heart Internet – for website and email infrastructure
- Loqate – for address verification and data intelligence
- Dropbox – for document and data storage
- Ekomi – for review collection and management
- Comm100 – for live chat communication
Controlling your personal information
We will never use your personal information to send you promotional information from third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The UK Deed Poll Office (London) Ltd, 4 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QW or you can email the Data Controller using the email address at the top of this page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.